Design Sojourn is an exciting strategic design consultancy passionate in helping our clients leverage on Design Led Innovation to make people’s lives better.
We have openings for Designers or Design Researchers with a strong background in Ethnographic Design Research.
Designer or Senior Designer
– Background in design from any discipline. Degree or diploma accepted.
– At least 5+ years or 8+ years (Senior) with relevant experience.
– Possesses a strong portfolio of projects underpinned by ethnographic research.
– Exhibits a good command of the technical design skills such as sketching, illustration, rendering, 3D CAD (optional) etc. in any combination.
– Please send an introduction of yourself via our contact page. Links to an online CV and/or online portfolio are highly recommended. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
– Unfortunately due to local employment laws, we can only accept applications from Singaporeans and PRs. This role is based in Singapore.
We look forward to your wonderful introductions!
Brian Ling (Design Sojourn)
Brian is a multidisciplinary Design Leader with more than 18 years of experience leading strategic design programs that drives successful Brands and Fortune 500 businesses such as GE, Philips, Nakamichi, Flextronics, Ericsson, Hannspree, and HP. His passion is in helping organisations leverage on Design Driven Innovation to make people’s lives better.