Design Sojourn is an exciting strategic design consultancy passionate in helping our clients leverage on Design Led Innovation to make people’s lives better.
We have openings for Designers or Design Researchers with a strong background in Ethnographic Design Research.
Designer or Senior Designer
– Background in design from any discipline. Degree or diploma accepted.
– At least 5+ years or 8+ years (Senior) with relevant experience.
– Possesses a strong portfolio of projects underpinned by ethnographic research.
– Exhibits a good command of the technical design skills such as sketching, illustration, rendering, 3D CAD (optional) etc. in any combination.
– Please send an introduction of yourself via our contact page. Links to an online CV and/or online portfolio are highly recommended. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
– Unfortunately due to local employment laws, we can only accept applications from Singaporeans and PRs. This role is based in Singapore.
We look forward to your wonderful introductions!
Brian is the Founder and Design Director at Design Sojourn, a Design Led Innovation Consultancy. He is a multi-award winning design leader, and specialises in strategic design and innovation programs that drive successful organisations. Brian’s 20-year career in design, driven through a deep understanding of human behavior, spans over multiple domains such as consumer electronics, government, healthcare, non-profit agencies, hospitality, F&B, retail, online solutions and best in class service experiences.