Why do I blog?
Thanks for the graphic David!
Yet again I’m catching up with my tags. After graciously getting nudged by David, which I hoped my previous nudge to him returned the favor, here are my 5 reasons why I blog.
1) I wanted to learn all about the fuss that scared huddled people call Blogging and the Web 2.0.
2) Blogging is an outlet for my thoughts, which most people don’t get to hear, and wish I could write down somewhere.
3) I wanted to know how I would fair as a designer playing in the global arena. I seek answers for the question: “Is my design ability of a world class standard?”
4) To make a few Million dollars. Well it’s a nice dream eh?
5) Recently I found that its a great way to make friends with like minded people, when everyone around me did not understand what I’m babbling about.
Well all in all, I don’t think I could have written this post any earlier than today as I only was able to come up with my 5th point recently (guess I’m shallow?). Its this merging of the like minds that really excites me, so as fitting here are some smart people that get my brain waves oscillating: reBang, David Report, Architectradure, Green Designers, and SGEntrepreuneurs.