These Designers Have a Hard Time!
It is interesting how these two different products are packaged in such similar form factors. The only differentiating factor seems to be the graphics. Right?
Some things to think about…
1) Why does the package on the left cost $80 and the one on the right $12?
2) Why do we implicitly know that the thing inside is circular?
3) Do you know how much each product package really costs to make?
4) How much to you think Branding plays a part in the cost?
5) Do you think the placement of the wordings are intentional? What about the fact that Tiger and Steve seem to be in almost the same place?
Tough job eh? Respect.